All right, so after seeing a few people doing this kind of thing with REAL MONEY JESUS WTF I thought maybe I could earn points to add to my premium membership.
READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU GIVE ME ANY POINTS IF YOU DO NOT READ THE RULES I WILL JUST RETURN THEM AND TELL YOU TO LEARN HOW TO READ
1. DO NOT GIVE ME POINTS UNTIL AFTER YOU HAVE NOTED ME AND WE HAVE AGREED ON WHAT YOU WANT. This is to avoid people I don't like giving me points and trying to force me to write them something.
2. If you are my friend we can still do a simple art trade instead of you just giving me your points. I love art trades ^ u ^
THIS IS A FRIEND ONLY OPTION
3. Tell me what you want. Please, do not be really vague or else I'll just stare at my open office screen for days and have no idea wtf to do with myself. If you want to give me some characters and then allow me to come up with something then please be warned this may take a while, especially with topics I am unfamiliar with.
4. PAY WHATEVER YOU WANT AND/OR CAN GIVE. This is to avoid people bitching about spending points on a story in the first place. I will try my hardest with all fics; from one point to a hundred points they will all be given the same care and dedication.
5. I will only be taking three at a time to avoid being overwhelmed and forcing people to wait for an unfair amount of time for their stories. Please pay attention to see if I have an opening before noting me.
6. If you want me to write something based on your original characters and/or setting, please give me as much detail as possible so I don't mess it up.
7. If you want a fanfic, please try to ask for something I am familiar with or give me a good resource to look things up if you do not.
8. I am allowed to deny any commission for any reason and will return points if needed.
9. Please be warned that I will try to write stories longer than 375 but you're not getting a whole novel either. If you want a dribble drabble that is fine too...although I'm not sure if anyone would pay for that anyway lol.
10. Have fun